Friday, July 1, 2011

methadone wafers

images 40+mg+methadone+wafers methadone wafers. mg methadone wafers. wafer
  • mg methadone wafers. wafer

  • Soltan
    11-23 03:21 AM
    Hi, my I94 expires on Nov 28th and my current employer is having issues in applying for transfer (they applied but without proper documents and it is still pending). I know I can continue to work based on the extension receipt they have even after Nov 28th.

    I have some questions in the scenario that this application of extension (old employer) is denied after Nov 28th say on Dec 10th:

    1) If a new employer applies for H1b transfer before Nov 28th and I get a rejection on Dec10th (with old one), can I immediately switch to the new employer (based on their transfer receipt) and continue work with the new one?

    2) If the new employer is unable to apply before Nov28th (with holidays coming up), but say applies on Dec5th. Now if I get a rejection with old employer on Dec10th, can I switch to new employer on Dec10th and continue working (even though they applied for transfer after my I94 expiration but while my stay was legal) ?

    Appreciate your responses at this crucial time.

    wallpaper mg methadone wafers. wafer methadone wafers. 40+mg+methadone+wafers
  • 40+mg+methadone+wafers

  • kirupa
    08-25 12:36 AM
    Sorry for the delay in replying to this. I'm looking into this right now, and hopefully I'll have an answer by tomorrow :)

    methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.

  • gc4arun
    07-06 11:34 AM

    Sending to TSC is fine as your 140 is approved from there. My 140 was approved from TSC and my 485 was send to TSC. I was worried that it was not send to NSC but I already got my rect numbers

    All the best


    2011 40+mg+methadone+wafers methadone wafers. methadone wafers. numb
  • methadone wafers. numb

  • good idea
    11-10 12:25 AM
    thanks a lot for reply but it's not helpful...

    that link takes to calculate to no. of years to get GC...
    I want to look into Tracker, so that I can compare my case with other registered members...



    methadone wafers. 40+mg+methadone+wafers
  • 40+mg+methadone+wafers

  • roseball
    01-07 02:15 PM
    My friend with july-07 filer (I-140 approved in Jan-07) lost H1 in Mar-08 and work on EAD and his company move to new address in May-09. USCIS site visit on Aug-09 to old address for H1-b (one year ext) for his co-worker. His co-worker got letter form USCIS to submit documents in Dec-09 for existance of the Company. Company inform everyone in Nov-09 that it is going out of business and shutting down operation in Dec-09.

    What are the options my friend and his co-worker with (LC/I-140 approved form another company) have??

    Your friend and his co-worker has to find another job in same/similar field as soon as possible and file AC21 with the new employer.

    methadone wafers. 40+mg+methadone+wafers
  • 40+mg+methadone+wafers

  • astudi
    07-19 05:09 PM
    My H1-B was approved in octubre 2008, I would like to go to my home country but i don't have a visa to be able to come back.
    Now my question is:
    Having an approved H1-b is a warranty for me to get a visa to come back to the US.


    methadone wafers. 40+mg+methadone+wafers
  • 40+mg+methadone+wafers

  • mirchiseth
    03-15 11:39 AM
    As you can see for my profile my labor cert was filed in Dec 2002 and I am Eb3 India. So all these years I have been assuming my priority date for I485 processing as Dec 2002. But now it seems there is a problem.

    There have been two I-140 filings for me - first the original one which has the correct priority date of Dec 2002. Later on the company was acquired and the new company filed a successor of interest I-140 in Aug 2007. This I-140 was approved in March 2008. I have copy of this 2nd I-140 and didn't pay attention to the priority date printed on this I-140. To my dismay the priority date mentioned on the Aug 2007 approved I-140 is Aug 2007.

    I wanted to find out what was the priority date in USCIS records and I called the 1-800 number. They asked me to meet the local USCIS office so took the Infopass this morning. The local San Jose USCIS office says that they would take the Aug 2007 as the priority date :( and have told me to contact my attorney.

    As you can imagine I am quite devastated. Has anybody been in the same situation where the priority date on I-140 was different from Labor filing date? How did you get it corrected.


    2010 40 mg methadone wafers. methadone wafers. 40+mg+methadone+wafers
  • 40+mg+methadone+wafers

  • sbes64
    07-17 04:03 PM
    Is there any risk in rescheduling a fingerprinting appt? I am travelling when the appointment is currently scheduled for:(. Does that impact the overall processing times of 485/EAD/AP?


    methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.

  • Green_Always
    07-30 09:32 PM
    mubarak ho..

    hair methadone wafers. numb methadone wafers. methadone wafers.
  • methadone wafers.

  • rkanth12
    10-07 10:06 PM
    I have applied for my extension of H1B at Vermont Center. my first three years on H1b expired on Sep 8th. The application was filed on July 20th and it is normal processing. I have my H1b and H4 receipts with me, but its not yet approved. I am planning to take B1 visa appointment for my mother. Shall i send my mother to B1 stamping with H1B receipt.

    Does Chennai consulate will accept H1b receipt for Visitor Visa or Shall we wait for H1b Approval? thanks in Advance....


    Yes. I used for twice for two different people. No problem.


    methadone wafers. wafers. methadone 10 mg.
  • wafers. methadone 10 mg.

  • jk999
    11-02 06:50 PM
    Yesterday I booked a visa appointment at the Mumbai consulate and no where on any of the forms did I specify that I was from Maharashtra but the appointment letter that comes out at the very end says in bold "State of Residence: Maharashtra" which is wrong.

    I also canceled the appointment and re-booked it with the same outcome.

    Has anybody had this happen to their case? Just trying to gauge how concerned should I get about this. Everything else on the forms looks correct but this one little thing.

    Thank you in advance. Please respond with your comments.

    hot 40+mg+methadone+wafers methadone wafers. hair 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • hair 40 mg methadone wafers.

  • vikram2101
    08-07 09:14 AM
    There's another thread which discusses withdrawing an application. Can someone please post the link to it.


    house tattoo 40+mg+methadone+wafers methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.

  • kirupa
    08-04 04:30 PM
    Images don't have borders, but am I correct in guessing you are referring to a virtual border that is used to let you know whether you want to resize or drag?


    tattoo 40+mg+methadone+wafers methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.

  • Mak Valley
    01-29 01:12 AM
    very niice


    pictures 40+mg+methadone+wafers methadone wafers. Orange+methadone+wafers
  • Orange+methadone+wafers

  • JunRN
    09-17 01:59 PM
    I think it is better. Your EAD and AP will be processed faster because they are in CSC and your I-485 is in TSC, which is better than NSC.

    dresses hair 40 mg methadone wafers. methadone wafers. wafers. methadone 10 mg.
  • wafers. methadone 10 mg.

  • b2visahelp
    06-15 07:37 PM

    My parents' and 2 brothers' B2 visas got rejected yesterday. The VO didn't state the refusal reason. He didn't stamp anything on their passports. I got my GC through asylum, and will get married in Nov. 2009. I supplied a formal letter from my pastor about the wedding that it's real. And my parents stated that they are not bringing my youngest brother to the US because he has school. During the interview, the VO asked them about me. He knew that I got my GC through asylum. He asked if I work or go to school. My parents answered honestly that I'm currently working to support myself.

    My parents didn't show their bank account, certificate of properties and business because the VO didn't ask for it. Should they show them to VO eventhough he didn't ask to see it?

    Now, we're preparing to apply B2 visa for a second time. Here are my questions:
    1. When do you think they should apply for the visas again?
    2. What can I do to support the fact that they will definitely go back to their country? Should we write a letter stating the reasons why they won't immigrate to US?
    3. My parents are taking care of my elderly grandfather, 80 years old. Should they state this for a reason they'll come back, and also bring his photo?
    4. Will they get a better chance if they leave all of my 3 younger brothers at home? really want them to attend my wedding.

    Thanks a bunch for all of your advise!


    makeup 40 mg methadone wafers. methadone wafers. tattoo 40+mg+methadone+wafers
  • tattoo 40+mg+methadone+wafers

  • h_shaik
    10-25 01:30 PM

    I have received the EAD card yesterday with No finger prints available. But we have done our Finger printing before the EAD is approved. Approx 4 weeks before.

    Is this normal? Or i should contact USCIS about this?

    I know some applicants getting their EAD cards before finger prints were taken for them No finger prints available makes sense.

    Any responses are appreciated


    girlfriend 40 mg methadone wafers. methadone wafers. 40+mg+methadone+wafers
  • 40+mg+methadone+wafers

  • raysaikat
    07-19 02:32 PM
    I am a physician with subspeciality board certification. I have been in AOS/EAD since July 2008 as a dependent on my wifes EB3 Employment based petition.
    Due to current retrogression, I want to explore the EB1 route. The question I have is can I apply for a new EB1/AOS in view of my current status of being in AOS/EAD already.
    Yes, you can. This will be an independent petition, and will have no effect on the existing I-485 (at least, in principle - the USCIS may get confused if they see two petitions, and issue RFE, denial, etc., in which case you need to reply back to them with proper evidence, etc.).

    What impact will it have on my wife if I choose to add her as dependent.

    Your wife can be a dependent on your EB1 petition and file another I-485 based on your EB1 I-140. Again, this is independent of her own petition I-140 (and the I-485 based on the EB3 I-140), and in theory, the two petitions should not interfere with each other.

    hairstyles wafers. methadone 10 mg. methadone wafers. Methadone
  • Methadone

  • sathishav
    02-09 10:26 AM
    Isn't it strange that even though Eb3-I PD Mar 04 is not current, they opened the file and sent RFE?

    My PD is Mar 2005/EB3 and I was sent an RFE in Jul 2009 since my Birth certificate has initials and not the full name.

    I read somewhere, because of the backlog, they do review the cases and in some cases even "approve" them. Once the visa number is available, GC will be issued for these cases.

    10-22 05:42 PM
    Hello -

    I am in sort of big dilemma. My Background:
    - Single (not married)
    - Currently on H1-B valid until Dec 2011.
    - PD July 2007. Company A
    - I140 & AOS filed concurrently in Aug 2007. Approved I140 (June 2008) & AOS pending. EAD & AP since Dec 2007.

    I am currently working (full-time) for company A who started my GC process since last 3+ yrs. And lately I am realizing that my growth opportunity in terms of salary (more importantly) & career is very limited & been looking out lately. To an extent that I feel so frustrated that it has started to affect my social behavior.

    Recently, couple of other employers have shown interest in me which align completely with my future goals. But, the problem is the following:

    - they dont do H1-B & willing to hire me on EAD. Hopefully, AC21 should not be a problem as the prospective job will be in the same area.
    - I am currently single planning to get married in a year or so. I want my spouse to have an option to be my dependent ie H4.

    So, I have following questions to experts here which will help me decide what option to take:

    1) Shall I go ahead with new employer & start using EAD ?

    2) My GC doesn't seem to get approved for another year or so. Is it worthwhile to keep the option of my spouse being on H4 open & get myself frustrated & spoil my career in current company?

    3) Can I move to EAD -> H1-B later? Maybe once I move out of this company A & join company B on EAD either company B or some other company may be ready to file H1-B petition ? This is just to open up the option of my spouse get H4.

    Please advise.

    Thanks in advance...

    12-26 10:28 PM
    Best thing would be to get there and explain your situation to the visa officers or front desk staff. Explain them you made a honest mistake and see if your appt can still be accomodated. Try to convince them somehow, tell about your travel plans, say job is in line if you don't get back in time etc and hope they honor your request. Anyway, Good Luck.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment